This Weekend in Pinehurst – Weekend of 3/25-3/27
Friday, March 25
Preschool Story Time
- 10:30 AM at the Country Bookshop. 140 NW Broad St., Southern Pines. 910 692-3211
- Author Kathy McGougan and her Jack Russel terrier, Buddy will share a few of their amusing adventures together, and McGougan will read from her Buddy series.
Saturday, March 26
Springtime Holiday Shoppe Art & Craft Show
- 10 AM – 5 PM at the National Guard Armory. 500 W Morganton Road, Southern Pines. 910 528-7052
- 10:30 AM – 12 PM at Cannon Park on the sports fields. 90 Woods Rd, Pinehurst. 910 295-1900
- Come enjoy a morning in the park with your children this Easter weekend, there are Egg Hunts arranged by age group and an Easter Bunny, music, crafts, and games!
- 11 AM – Ages 3 and Under on Field 1
- 11:15 AM – Ages 4-6 on Field 2
- 11:30 AM – Ages 7 to 9 on Walking Trail
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your child’s age group is scheduled to start
Meet the Artist
- 12 PM – 3PM at Hollyhocks Art Gallery. 905 Linden Road, Pinehurst NC. 910 255-0665
- Visit with Louise Price and learn about her artistic techniques and background
Sunday, March 27
Nature’s Own Egg-Stavaganza
- 3 PM at the Weymouth Woods-Sandhills Nature Preserve Auditorium. 1024 Fort Bragg Road, Southern Pines. 910 692-2167
- Learn about bird eggs, their differences, and their importance. Bring comfortable shoes and a basket.