Things to do Around Pinehurst The Weekend Before the 4th of July – July 1-3
Saturday, July 2
Pinehurst Farmers Market
- Come out and meet your local farmers!
- Enjoy a variety of homegrown fruits and vegetables , as well as preserved and baked goods!
- 10 am – 1 pm in the Village of Pinehurst
Aberdeen Farmers Market
- Farmers Market in downtown Aberdeen with free booths for vendors
- Dogs welcome
- 12 – 4 pm on W South Street across from the Post Office, Aberdeen.
Sunday, July 3
Weymouth Woods Nature Study
- “Introduction to the Longleaf”
- Join the Park Ranger for an indoor presentation about the Longleaf forest. Learn about this rare and invaluable ecosystem and its inhabitants.
- 3 pm at Weymouth Woods-Sandhills Nature Preserve, 1024 Fort Bragg Road, Southern Pines. 910 692-2167
Sip & Paint with Sociable Art at The Wine Cellar
- Paint a masterpiece in two hours with step by step instruction while you sip wine with friends.
- No experience is necessary and beginners are encouraged in this fun, no stress atmosphere.
- $35/person includes all supplies (wine and snacks sold separately)
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm at The Wine Cellar, 241 NE Broad Street, Southern Pines. 910 692-3066
Live Music at the Rooster’s Wife
- Jeremy Pinnell
- $12 in advance, $15 at the door
- 6:46 pm (doors open at 6) at The Poplar Knight Spot, 114 Knight St., Aberdeen. 910 944-7502 or theroosterswife.org