The Joy of Christmas at the Weymouth Center in Southern Pines, NC is an annual event.
The event begins December 1st and runs through December 4th at the Weymouth Center for Arts and Humanities, a non-profit organization. The center is located at 555 E. Connecticut St. in Southern Pines.
23 Rooms will be decorated for Christmas and enriched with music and there are several events that will be held during the open house period.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1st is the preview party gala which includes and open bar, fine buffet, first peak at the decorated house, holiday attire is recommended and tickets are $55
- Beginning Dec. 2nd are self guided tours of the house from 10-4 ending Dec. 4. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Active military and their families may tour the house on Sunday for $5
- Saturday, Dec. 4th, Santa will be there for children from 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM. Tickets for the children are $3 each.
- Throughout the tours, live Christmas music will be played.
- Thursday, Dec. 2, from 5:30-7:30 people will sing Christmas Carols around the tree. Admission is free.
- Friday, Dec. 3 from 7 – 9, a candle light tour with wine and cheese will be held. The cost is $25 and reservations are requested.