Pinehurst No. 6 is a much desired community in Pinehurst and it has a variety of real estate options as well as beautiful views of the golf course.
I remember the day I took this photo of the Pinehurst No. 6 golf course. It was a beautiful fall day with warm weather and cool shadows making for a lovely scene. Imagine living along this course and enjoying these views every day!
Pinehurst No. 6 is a community in Pinehurst surrounding this golf course which is not adjacent to the main Pinehurst club house and other courses. Even so, as a Pinehurst Country Club member you would gave access to the main clubhouse and courses No. 1-5 as well as No. 6.
Below are the real estate sales for Pinehurst No. 6 in 2016:
- 54 Single Family Interior Homes sold ranging in price from $178,900 to $415,000 with an average price of $269,000 ($115 per square foot)
- 19 Single Family Golf Front Homes sold with prices from $175,500 to $478,000 with an average price of $339,000 ($128 per sq foot)
- 17 Interior Condos sold ranging in price from $120,000 to $349,000 with an average price of $190,000 ($130 per sq foot)
Below are the sales in Pinehurst No. 6 for 2017:
- 5 Single Family Interior Homes sold ranging in price from $227,000 to $381,000 with an average price of $285,000 ($114 per sq foot)
Pinehurst No.6 offers affordable single family homes and condos and some higher end homes and everything in between.
- Condos in Pinehurst No. 6
- Golf Front Single Family Homes in Pinehurst No. 6
- All Homes in Pinehurst No. 6
- All Pinehurst Homes
- Search All Pinehurst Area Homes
Residents of Pinehurst No. 6 who choose to become members of the Pinehurst Country Club will have access to the main clubhouse as well as course No. 1-5 including world famous No. 2. It is important to remember that to be a country club member at Pinehurst – you must own real estate within the town limits and No. 6 would qualify for that!