There is plenty to do on the 4th of July in the Pinehurst area with an array of celebrations and events including several Fireworks displays.
There is plenty of ways to celebrate the 4th of July in the Pinehurst area beginning with parades and continuing with food, activities games and of course fireworks! Here is a list of events to enjoy:
- In the Village of Pinehurst you can begin your day with a parade starting with the pet portion of the parade at 9:30 followed by the main parade at 10:00 AM. There will be many activities to enjoy in the Village following the parade so stay and enjoy!
- In the evening in Pinehurst at the Fair Barn by the Harness Track off of Route 5 starting at 6:00 PM you can enjoy games for the kids followed by food from local caterers or you can bring your own picnic. The Fireworks display will start at 9:15. No entrance fee. Gates open at 4:00.
- The celebration continues in the evening at the Pinehurst Harness Track with a family-friendly beach music concert by the “Carolina Breakers”.
- In the town of Carthage on Monroe Street downtown there will be a parade beginning at 11:00 AM.
- Aberdeen will have celebration of July 4th at Aberdeen Lake Park off of US 1 beginning at 5:00. There will be fun for the entire family including activities, games, food and of course Fireworks beginning at 9:15. Entrance is free with a $5.00 wrist band for children to participate in some of the games and activities where there will be prizes.
There is no shortage of activities this 4th of July in the Pinehurst area including parades – events – celebrations and of course Fireworks!