Tickets are available today to hear Jack Nickaus speak in Pinehurst for the Ruth Pauley Lecture Series. Tickets are free and will probably not last long. Tickets are available at 3 locations to hear Jack Nicklaus on September 19, 2012 in the Owen’s Auditorium at Sandhills Community College at 7:30 Pm. The locations for tickets released today, September 14th will be at:
- Boyd Library at Sandhills Community College
- The Country Bookshopin Southern Pines
- The Given Memorial Library in Pinehurst
Tickets will be limited to 2 per person and will be required for admittance into the event.
The Ruth Pauley lecture series is Sponsored by:
- Sandhills Community College
- Moore County League of Women Voters
- Sandhills Branch of the American Association of University Women
- Moore County Schools
Other Lectures this year for the series in Pinehurst at the Comminity College will also be held at Owen’s Auditorium at 7:30 PM include:
- Oct 17th – Robert D. Kaplan talking on “The Revenge of Geography: What the Map Tells Us About Coming Conflicts and the Battle Against Fate”
- Nov. 1 – Robert F. Kennedy Jr. talking about “The Green Gold Rush: A vision for Energy In dependency, Jobs and National Wealth”
- Jan. 23rd – Sgt. Mark Vomund’s “From Soldier to Survivor : One Man’s Life-Changing Event” – a story about being wounded by an IED in Kandahar.
- April 4th – Dana Beach discusses views of “Coastal Conservation” in his lecture.
The Ruth Pauley lecture series adds to the rich cultural environment in Pinehurst, and the speaking engagement of Jack Nicklaus is early anticipated here!