McLendon Hills is a private equestrian community outside of Pinehurst, it has a variety of real options as well as beautiful views of their man-made lake.
McLendon Hills is an equestrian community outside of Pinehurst surrounding a manmade lake which is stocked to offer fishing opportunities. McLendon Hills offers farm homes with land for horses, single family homes on smaller acreage, and lake front homes. They also have a barn which offers horse boarding, and there are horse tracks around the community. Below are the real estate sales for McLendon Hills in 2016:
- 1 Single Family Homes sold for $349,900 ($139 per square foot).
- 4 Lots sold ranging in price from $69,000 to $135,000 with and average price of $79,500.
So far in 2017:
- 5 Single Family Homes are on the market, priced from $442,000 to $795,000 with an average price of $613,600 ($229 per square foot)
- 2 Single Family Homes have sold at $548,000 and $614,457, an average of $158 per square foot.
- 43 Lots are on the market ranging in price from $29,000 to $289,000.
- 2 Lots have sold at $149,00 and $197,500.
McLendon Hills is a lovely gated Lake and Equestrian Community just minutes from Pinehurst, NC. If you are thinking about relocating to Moore County, NC, this is a must see development.