Real estate sales for Pinehurst saw many improvements since the market slow down in 2008. The number of homes sold has increased and the available homes for sale have decreased. Prices are still under pressure, but homes are selling faster and should lead to prices improving over the next couple of years.
While living in Pinehurst you can enjoy views such as these on Pinehurst’s No. 4 golf course. Following is a recap of home sales in the Village of Pinehurst for 2012:
- Total home/condos sold = 292
- Total Golf Front Condos sold = 20 with prices ranging from $87,500-$250,00 with an average selling price of golf front condos of $143,890. See Availble Pinehurst Golf Front Condos
- All Non-Golf front condos sold = 36 with prices ranging from $60,00-$435,000 with an average selling price of $160,417. Please note that some of these condos were newer, larger, and located either on the lake or in the downtown Village area. See all Available Pinehurst Condos
- Total Single Family Home Sales in Pinehurst = 236 See All Available Pinehurst Single Family Homes
- Single Family Golf Front Homes Sold in Pinehurst = 31 ranging in price from $175,00 to $1,380,000 with an average price of $337,000. See All Available Pinehurst Single Family Golf Front Homes
- Single Family Water front homes sold in Pinehurst =6 ranging in Price from $167,000 to $638,000 with an average price of $414,000. See All Available Pinehurst Single Family Water Front Homes
- Total Interior Homes Sold in Pinehurst (non golf or water front) = 198 with prices ranging from $59,500 to $900,000 with an average price of $248,000.
There are many neighborhoods in Pinehurst and prices vary greatly depending on the neighborhood and whether or not the home is on a golf course of on Lake Pinehurst. Also, which golf course can also effect the price, especially if the home is located on Pinehurst No. 2! Real estate in Pinehurst is affordable for most anyone’s price range!